Club Website

Hillsboro Volksmarch Event

Volunteers working the registration table.

Public library building was originally a post office built in 1915.

Dragons hold the flag poles on each corner of the library.

This wedding-cake court house was designed by Waco Architect W. C. Dodson.

War Memorial on the corner of the court house square.

Vintage gas station is now a restaurant.

Hill County Cell Block Museum. Constructed in 1893,
this building served as the third jail for Hill County.

1915 Ford Model T on display at the Museum.

Cumberland Presbyterian Church next to the museum.

Hillsboro City Cemetery established in 1855.

Hill County courthouse in the background
of the Ridge Park Cemetery.

Walk included a loop on the trail in Hillsboro City Park.

Little Victorian house circa 1883.
  Sailboat in the upstairs window.

Hillsboro City Hall circa 1909.

Back by the courthouse and the war memorial.

This image was Montgomery Ward’s logo and
adorned many of their storefronts from the early 20th century.

Bell from the courthouse was melted in the 1993 fire.

Marker for Hill County’s first settlement – Lexington Village – which was 4 miles west of Hillsboro.

Famous alley next to Bond Pharmacy.

Oldest Pharmacy in Texas, established 1881.

Ed and Katherine at the finish table.